Methaqualone - Quaaludes

MediocreMan

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info other than synthesis on Quaaludes? I hear a lot of positive vibes from it, but not a lot interms of access to.

idlewild

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

MediocreMan

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score

idlewild

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm aware of the synthesis, I was just surprised that one can find access to so many drugs in a single location, but no leads to Ludes. I have seen some of the rarer chems, perhaps no money in it? Just curious.
MediocreManAh okay sorry I see what you mean. It does seem strange given the assumed popularity it would have.

psy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
This erowid page has a lot on the subject.

idlewildI have made quaaludes from isatoic anhydride and O-toluidine with acetyl acetone. The reported yield on erowid is 80%. I got at most 30%, so following the procedure's amounts, the final yield was around ~4g. The reagents for the most part are very cheap, but when the doses are a few hundred milligrams it become quite difficult to make a lot of doses. Therefor, the price is usually unreasonable for most. I could sell them on here if enough people were interested and willing to pay the price tag.

View previous replies…

idlewild

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have made quaaludes from isatoic anhydride and O-toluidine with acetyl acetone. The reported yield on erowid is 80%. I got at most 30%, so following the procedure's amounts, the final yield was around ~4g. The reagents for the most part are very cheap, but when the doses are a few hundred milligrams it become quite difficult to make a lot of doses. Therefor, the price is usually unreasonable for most. I could sell them on here if enough people were interested and willing to pay the price tag.
psyInteresting, thanks. That makes sense. Idk what the demand would be but it's one I've always been interested in

middlemaneu

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Interesting, thanks. That makes sense. Idk what the demand would be but it's one I've always been interested in
idlewildMany people who never tried MQ just want it because, not knowing the incredible holy grail this compound is if properly made, whatever HCL of Freebase. Or they THINK they tried it, one of those junk stuff, either too weak, or toxic, or mutagenic, or giving convulsions - it's plenty of analogues that failed. And the one that works, is a) playing with your own health to get a gene mutation or end up intoxicated b) it hits strong with only 1/6th of the dosage of MQ needed. But it's not at all the nirvana given from the real, original one.

Production cost if done properly is around 12-17 usd/g. Usually it's sold for 90 usd/g, for bigger quantities, maybe dropping to 60. But there are old freaks who enjoyed it when it was still available in pharmacies - who are willingly to pay even 120-150 usd/g.

idlewild

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Many people who never tried MQ just want it because, not knowing the incredible holy grail this compound is if properly made, whatever HCL of Freebase. Or they THINK they tried it, one of those junk stuff, either too weak, or toxic, or mutagenic, or giving convulsions - it's plenty of analogues that failed. And the one that works, is a) playing with your own health to get a gene mutation or end up intoxicated b) it hits strong with only 1/6th of the dosage of MQ needed. But it's not at all the nirvana given from the real, original one.

Production cost if done properly is around 12-17 usd/g. Usually it's sold for 90 usd/g, for bigger quantities, maybe dropping to 60. But there are old freaks who enjoyed it when it was still available in pharmacies - who are willingly to pay even 120-150 usd/g.
middlemaneuI really appreciate the informative posts. It's always been on my bucket list but I've been weary because of the lack reputable batches I've found and absence of a promising analogue.

MediocreMan

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Many people who never tried MQ just want it because, not knowing the incredible holy grail this compound is if properly made, whatever HCL of Freebase. Or they THINK they tried it, one of those junk stuff, either too weak, or toxic, or mutagenic, or giving convulsions - it's plenty of analogues that failed. And the one that works, is a) playing with your own health to get a gene mutation or end up intoxicated b) it hits strong with only 1/6th of the dosage of MQ needed. But it's not at all the nirvana given from the real, original one.

middlemaneuIt too has been on my bucket list. My uncle used to speak so highly of it "back in the day."

middlemaneu

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It too has been on my bucket list. My uncle used to speak so highly of it "back in the day."
MediocreManUncle is certainly right ;) I mean, with 300mg you first experience a pleasure muscles-melting fading into a totally relaxed state, after 30-45 mins the second stage kicks in, you may feel sleepy for 10 minutes and a bit dizzy, but the concerns are washed away from an orgasmic warm propagating into your body, like the best of opioids' bliss. But, without any annoying nodding. When you believe it could not get any better, after 60-70 minutes the last stage kicks in, topping to your perfectly physical well being, a very moody, gentle euphoria - cozy stimulation complete the circle, reaching the most desirable state a drugs may offer (unless you seek psy/dissos effects, obviously). After 3 hours or so, after spending the time in nirvana but with a very lucid, entertained mind - without waking up in another room like it easily occur with benzoblasts or strong opioids, you can go sleeping and have the best sleep you could remember, waking up fresh and totally satisfied from the experience.

Uncle probably could have told stories about something even surpassing the heavenly experience of MQ, another class nowhere to be found anymore, except for some near-zero recreational usage - adding to the MQ'sque experience, an extra on-set first 20 minutes giving a spike of euphoria and stimulation like the best of cocaine and purest amphetamine combined - before shifting in the other 3 phases described above.

Currently I am very busy IRL, but I'd love to talk more about such topics - Ideally should be on a private group?

To all other readers considering MQ analogues: do whatever but stay away from NMQ, it could really give you a free cancer (not that it WILL certainly happen trying it one, but still, between the toxicity and the unknown "how much is too much to get a mutagenic effect", other than not being like the real MQ - is not a risk worth taking. MMQ will give you convulsion with > 40-50mg, I would not advice such experience either. And if you find somebody claiming to have the real thing and you will buy, send it to lab test for your own safety. Please stay safe, such compounds beauty could be lethal for several different reasons, and they are not to be considered like "RCs" of other well-known classes.

psy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Uncle is certainly right ;) I mean, with 300mg you first experience a pleasure muscles-melting fading into a totally relaxed state, after 30-45 mins the second stage kicks in, you may feel sleepy for 10 minutes and a bit dizzy, but the concerns are washed away from an orgasmic warm propagating into your body, like the best of opioids' bliss. But, without any annoying nodding. When you believe it could not get any better, after 60-70 minutes the last stage kicks in, topping to your perfectly physical well being, a very moody, gentle euphoria - cozy stimulation complete the circle, reaching the most desirable state a drugs may offer (unless you seek psy/dissos effects, obviously). After 3 hours or so, after spending the time in nirvana but with a very lucid, entertained mind - without waking up in another room like it easily occur with benzoblasts or strong opioids, you can go sleeping and have the best sleep you could remember, waking up fresh and totally satisfied from the experience.

Uncle probably could have told stories about something even surpassing the heavenly experience of MQ, another class nowhere to be found anymore, except for some near-zero recreational usage - adding to the MQ'sque experience, an extra on-set first 20 minutes giving a spike of euphoria and stimulation like the best of cocaine and purest amphetamine combined - before shifting in the other 3 phases described above.

Currently I am very busy IRL, but I'd love to talk more about such topics - Ideally should be on a private group?

To all other readers considering MQ analogues: do whatever but stay away from NMQ, it could really give you a free cancer (not that it WILL certainly happen trying it one, but still, between the toxicity and the unknown "how much is too much to get a mutagenic effect", other than not being like the real MQ - is not a risk worth taking. MMQ will give you convulsion with > 40-50mg, I would not advice such experience either. And if you find somebody claiming to have the real thing and you will buy, send it to lab test for your own safety. Please stay safe, such compounds beauty could be lethal for several different reasons, and they are not to be considered like "RCs" of other well-known classes.
middlemaneuYou are completely correct about the analogs. I have made and tried mebroqualone and mecloqualone, and they are nothing like the real thing. I was too scared to try the other analogs as there is a high chance of seizures. I wouldn't at all recommend the analogs. There is much better drugs out there. Real Methaqualone is good, but in my opinion it is over hyped. I think a lot of people romanticize it just because of the rarity, and the fact that they likely haven't taken it in 30+ years. Maybe it's just me though, because I don't like sedatives.

middlemaneu

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You are completely correct about the analogs. I have made and tried mebroqualone and mecloqualone, and they are nothing like the real thing. I was too scared to try the other analogs as there is a high chance of seizures. I wouldn't at all recommend the analogs. There is much better drugs out there. Real Methaqualone is good, but in my opinion it is over hyped. I think a lot of people romanticize it just because of the rarity, and the fact that they likely haven't taken it in 30+ years. Maybe it's just me though, because I don't like sedatives.
psy

It's always subjective of course, if you are for only strong stimulants, dissos or psy, probably is not something attracting you so much. But for any polytoxic who likes both uppers and downers, and for the psychological and physical effects it gives, it's very hard to dislike it, but I understand your point.

@MadHatter
Are you aware of such studies?

“In the present study, we have identified a novel methaqualone analog, 2-phenyl-3-(p-tolyl)quinazolin-4(3H)-one (PPTQ), in a screening of 67 analogs at five aß2?2S GABAAR subtypes.”

“Thus, the analog 2,3-diphenyl-quinazolin-4(3H)-one (PPQ) displayed 40–120-fold increases in modulatory potency compared to MTQ across a1,2,3,4,5ß2?2S GABAARs in the fluorescence-based FLIPR Membrane Potential Blue (FMP) assay”

“Finally, the PPTQ site was shown to be allosterically linked with sites targeted by neurosteroids and barbiturates but not with the high-affinity benzodiazepine site in the a1ß2?2S receptor. In conclusion, the development of a highly potent, bioavailable GABAAR ago-PAM by subtle modifications to the methaqualone scaffold demonstrates that derivatization of this infamous drug from the past can lead to modulators with distinct functional characteristics at the receptors.”

Last edited:

middlemaneu

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The info on erowid and the various other ones found on reddit and other cheministry communities could be ok for very skilled chemists, but not enough detailed, and still with some variables into play (based on precursors picked), costs, and the untold-things that could make life A LOT EASIER allowing to a mediocre chemist in achieving a great synth with high yields. And have less trouble in the last but not least part of purification - otherwise ending up having a bladder cancer final product, is not really the goal for attempting to create one of the most enjoyable chemicals of vintage pharmacology.

The only place in the world where it's still a pharma product is South Africa, but ISO/Quality Controls are so poor, that the pills in the blisters contains O-toulidine and that's one of the many reasons people abusing them ends up with this disease. One of the very few cases in the world an illegal synth would be better than a pharmaceutical product.

I've access to unpublished information left to me from 3 different very skilled chemists who made several batches of MQ (and I could confirm its purity, sent to lab test twice) - regarding retrieving the precursors not controlled without wasting time with extra steps, very detailed description for unpublished or incomplete alt. synth routes as well details for a simple/effective purification process.

I do not have a chemistry background, therefore my understanding of this heritage is limited. Seen the trendy of MQ "coming back", even if for now just seen as cut in other chemicals (wtf, why - and no, not talking of NMQ or MMQ sold from chinese) and not on the public scene (maybe better so? I can picture the benzo junkies getting some just because its reputation or teenagers who saw Wolf of Wallstreet on netflix - and thinking in worst case if they take another bump, would just fall asleep or go in benzo blast - we all know won't probably end up like this, instead with an eternal sleep) - I don't feel like sharing info on this public post - but interested chemists who wants to achieve a synth of it, as long it's for personal use or just sharing with few individuals who knows what they are doing - as well some precursors I can give free of charge (depending your country) - can PM me.

PS: I've no scientific background but I'm not totally dumb - any LE related person who should go doing better things like hunting terrorists or pedos instead of wasting time here, or any random wannabe clueless chemist who just want precursors for free - then don't waste keys of your keyboard trying to contact me :)

psy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
The info on erowid and the various other ones found on reddit and other cheministry communities could be ok for very skilled chemists, but not enough detailed, and still with some variables into play (based on precursors picked), costs, and the untold-things that could make life A LOT EASIER allowing to a mediocre chemist in achieving a great synth with high yields. And have less trouble in the last but not least part of purification - otherwise ending up having a bladder cancer final product, is not really the goal for attempting to create one of the most enjoyable chemicals of vintage pharmacology.

The only place in the world where it's still a pharma product is South Africa, but ISO/Quality Controls are so poor, that the pills in the blisters contains O-toulidine and that's one of the many reasons people abusing them ends up with this disease. One of the very few cases in the world an illegal synth would be better than a pharmaceutical product.

I've access to unpublished information left to me from 3 different very skilled chemists who made several batches of MQ (and I could confirm its purity, sent to lab test twice) - regarding retrieving the precursors not controlled without wasting time with extra steps, very detailed description for unpublished or incomplete alt. synth routes as well details for a simple/effective purification process.

I do not have a chemistry background, therefore my understanding of this heritage is limited. Seen the trendy of MQ "coming back", even if for now just seen as cut in other chemicals (wtf, why - and no, not talking of NMQ or MMQ sold from chinese) and not on the public scene (maybe better so? I can picture the benzo junkies getting some just because its reputation or teenagers who saw Wolf of Wallstreet on netflix - and thinking in worst case if they take another bump, would just fall asleep or go in benzo blast - we all know won't probably end up like this, instead with an eternal sleep) - I don't feel like sharing info on this public post - but interested chemists who wants to achieve a synth of it, as long it's for personal use or just sharing with few individuals who knows what they are doing - as well some precursors I can give free of charge (depending your country) - can PM me.

PS: I've no scientific background but I'm not totally dumb - any LE related person who should go doing better things like hunting terrorists or pedos instead of wasting time here, or any random wannabe clueless chemist who just want precursors for free - then don't waste keys of your keyboard trying to contact me :)
middlemaneuThe stuff sold in South Africa for the most part is made in clandestine labs. Also the synthesis is really easy. You can buy all the precursors (if in low quantities) without a swat team kicking in your door. Even if you can't get o-toluidine you can get acetyl-o-toluidine which isn't at all watched. (as far as I am aware) A simple reflux in HCl would get you your toluidine, and don't do it with anthanrillic acid. You order enough of that I promise, you will get visited from the feds.

View previous replies…

middlemaneu

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The stuff sold in South Africa for the most part is made in clandestine labs. Also the synthesis is really easy. You can buy all the precursors (if in low quantities) without a swat team kicking in your door. Even if you can't get o-toluidine you can get acetyl-o-toluidine which isn't at all watched. (as far as I am aware) A simple reflux in HCl would get you your toluidine, and don't do it with anthanrillic acid. You order enough of that I promise, you will get visited from the feds.
psyDo you mean reflux with GA acid and 98% sulfuric acid? - maybe it's exactly the anthranilic acid issue causing lot of problems to average chemists trying to do MQ? There are 2 other ways I've documented to mint out the acid with a single step from other uncontrolled precursors, not sure about the yields tough.
My strong interest in this compound -more than recreational purposes (honestly for me it's better than the several opioids including fentalogues and zenes tried so far) - it's for survival - due a specific sleep/dreams disease.

psy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Do you mean reflux with GA acid and 98% sulfuric acid? - maybe it's exactly the anthranilic acid issue causing lot of problems to average chemists trying to do MQ? There are 2 other ways I've documented to mint out the acid with a single step from other uncontrolled precursors, not sure about the yields tough.
My strong interest in this compound -more than recreational purposes (honestly for me it's better than the several opioids including fentalogues and zenes tried so far) - it's for survival - due a specific sleep/dreams disease.
middlemaneuno I just mean deacetylate the acetyl-o-toluidine to get o-toluidine. It is more expensive but you have to work with what you can get. I just mean it for obtaining the precursors not doing it "one pot". I would suggest seeking actual help, if you have a medical problem, but I can't tell you how to live your life. It is your life and live it as you see fit. Stay safe and god bless💚

middlemaneu

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
no I just mean deacetylate the acetyl-o-toluidine to get o-toluidine. It is more expensive but you have to work with what you can get. I just mean it for obtaining the precursors not doing it "one pot". I would suggest seeking actual help, if you have a medical problem, but I can't tell you how to live your life. It is your life and live it as you see fit. Stay safe and god bless💚
psyThanks for your reply. O-Toulidine is actually very cheap and not so hard to get, at least in EU. I'm seeking actual help and went through countless doctors and got prescribed over 120 meds - but nothing worked so far, except the ones I mentioned :/ I've sent you a PM to explain you more in details the medical history I prefer to not post in public. if you have another advice feel free to reply to my PM.
All the best,

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.